Mycoted is a company dedicated to improving Creativity and Innovation for solving problems worldwide, with that ter mind, wij provide a central repository for Creativity and Innovation on the Internet spil a summary of instruments, technologies, mind exercises, puzzles, book reviews etc, that is open to all – and can be written by all.
Related video: How to buy Tron TRX Using Coinbase & Binance
Current featured article
Synectics is, ter our practice, one of the most useful systems for creative problem solving. It is based on a ordinary concept for problem solving and creative thinking – you need to generate ideas, and you need to evaluate ideas. Whilst this may be stating the demonstrable the methods used to perform thesis two tasks are enormously powerful.
Keys to a successful outcome are,
Related video: TRON TRX Has a Credibility Problem + Binance Burns 1,821,586 BNB
- Pre-planning ( check that the problem holder has the desire and authority to solve the problem, and also that they are solving the right problem)
- Use a facilitator to control the process, and ensure that the juist language is used ( ‘I wish’ to enable more diverse thinking).
- separate out the divergent and convergent phases of problem solving ( don’t attempt and assess ideas during during the ‘brainstorming / idea generation phase )
Have a look at the synectics pages for more information.
Book of the Month
Instant Creativity is one of the Instant Series of books by Brian Clegg. Spil with several of the other books te the series it’s coauthored by Paul Birch. This book is a wonderful goldmine of different creativity technics / excercises. It is not an academic book, but a practical guide that makes you feel you have instantly delved into the years of practice of the authors. Talking Pictures is an example of one of the technologies from the book. The book offers overheen 70 elementary, proven technics that will help you to find fresh ideas and solutions, whether you are stuck ter the early stages of idea generation or faced with too many ideas and need to refine and filterzakje them.
Another good part of the book, is the “Selector” which has the mechanisms ranked te many different ways,
- How long they take
- How much Expertise / training you need
- Stage (e.g. Idea Generation)
- How much joy they are.
Overall, it’s an easy-to-use emergency plak, for whenever you need to make the most of your, or a groups, creativity.
Also available online spil an ebook – just go after the listig to Instant Creativity